I was hearing about the Indian state Gujarat for it’s phenominal development and it’s goverment achievements. Recently I came across a Narendra Modi page on Facebook and I saw astonishing facts about Gujarat which I though are worth sharing
These facts has been complied from various social sites and online resources. There is no evidence of any of the fact mentioned below.
- One and only state in India where each remote village gets 24 hours electricity supply under Jyotirgram plan where more than 18000 villages are covered
- Gujarat has become Automobile hub in Asia
- Total Employment
- 10 years ago, $50K Crore World Bank loan, & today $100K Crore deposit in World Bank
- Soft target for terrorists but not a single attack was successful in last 10 years
- All highways in Gujarat are world class, see and experience it yourself
- Magic 108 number, from anywhere in Gujarat, dial 108 and get Fire, Ambulance and Police service within 15 minutes
- Major countries like US, China are praising development efforts in Gujarat
- School dropout rate below 4%, compared to 20% in 2000-2001
- 10 million telephone connections compared to 2.5 million in 2000-2001
- State with e-Governance in 141 municipalities
- Gujarat has 5% of India’s populationand 6% of geographic area, but it’s contribution towards India’s “Value of Output” is 16.10%, towards exports is 16%, and towards stock market capitalization is 30%
- Gujarat accounts for 54% of India’s onshore crude oil production, 50% of India’s natural gas production, 46% of India’s installed refining capacity, 60% of India’s total crude oil import facility.
- SEZ Capital of India
- Gujarat Tourism campaign more successful than Incredible India as per Amitabh Bachchan
This is just summary of some recent achievement, many more to come. Delighted to study these facts.