Today Computers, Laptops, Tablets or large screen smartphones are part of our lives and we spend fair amount of time while working on these devices. Laptop is more common device for people doing desk jobs or business from home. In this situation taking care of one’s eye sight and eye health is essential. Here are some eye care tips for laptop users.
- 1. Always keep safe distance from your laptop screen, minimum distance from your eyes and laptop screen should be 25 to 30 cms or more.
- 2. Tune the brightness of your laptop screen which is not to sharp for your eyes. Energy saving mode or light sensor technologies is easy options for doing so.
- 3. Take a break and walk away from your laptop screen after every 30 minutes. This will ease the strain on your eyes.
- 4. Washing your eyes with cold water is very important for eye health; it will cleanse your eyes and also make you feel fresh and relaxed.
- 5. Eat food that is friendly for your eye health. Leafy green vegetables, cabbage, sprouted chick-peas, and foods which are enriched with Vitamin A and Vitamin D are best friends of your eyes. Include combination of these foods in your daily meal.
- 6. Avoid staying in dark light or dim light for longer duration, this will exert strain on your eyes.
- 7. Avoid washing your eyes immediately after coming from hot sunlight or after lack of sleep in the night.
The best way to keep your eyes healthy is to follow all above simple rules in your daily work life. Usually when we are in office, we often forgot important things to keep our body healthy. In this situation just stick this page on your desk, it will remind you to what to do and what to not to keep your eyes healthy while working on laptop.