Hair is important part of your overall personality, so one can’t ignore it and has to take proper care of it. Below are some basic tips for proper maintenance of your hairs.
- Proper washing is important part of hair care, so one must wash their hair on regular frequency and use mild shampoo. Regular washing will keep away dust particles and oil from your hair. Avoid frequent use of medicated shampoo.
- Avoid applying shampoo directly on the scalps, add some water with shampoo and gently massage your scalp.
- Use conditioner after shampooing your hairs. It helps to improve hair’s condition. Conditioner gives physical layer that provide protection against environmental damage and sun exposure. It also smoothen cuticle layer of the hair, which could be damaged by chemical treatments.
- Oil massage is also essential for healthy hair, oil your hair twice or thrice a week. Always massage your scalp with warm oil, it will easily absorbed into scalps and boost blood circulation. You can also use aroma therapy products like aloe vera, jojoba, lavender etc.
- Virgin coconut oil is very useful for hair growth and nourishing scalp.
- Eggs are also good for hair, apply eggs before shampooing and leave it for an hour, this gives shiny and healthy hair. Use both yellow and white parts of egg for applying in hair. You can also mix some drops of oil with egg.
- Avoid chemical treatments that can damage your hair, by excessive chemical treatments hair can become dry, brittle and lifeless. It may also leads to excessive hair fall.
- If you have gone through chemical treatments, use specialized shampoo and conditioners. Use mask instead of conditioner to repair chemically damaged hair.
- Take hot towel treatment on regular intervals. It’s useful for deep conditioning and also smoothen your hair.
- Protect your hair from sun exposure, pollution and unnecessary chemical treatments.
- Banana mask and yogurt mask are good for hair. Banana mask gives your hair shine and smoothness. Yogurt mask is useful to fight with dandruff and it’s full of protein hence it makes your hair healthy and shiney.
- After shampooing allows your hair to dry naturally, avoid blow dry, it damages your hair.
- Eat raw vegetables like tomato, carrot, cucumber, beetroot and raw salads, fresh fruits for healthy hair.
- Follow proper healthy diet with full of protein because hair is made of protein.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking for healthy hair.
- Drink plenty of water to maintain bowel movement.
- Take proper sleep.
Let us know your feedback/suggestion in comments section.